When to trek?
October through April
We offer the desert trekking itinerary 4 Days Remote Dunes on a group departure basis.
The package includes accommodation in Ouarzazat on the day of your flight arrival, collection from your hotel and return transport to/from the trek start point (M’hamid El Ghezlane), hotel at Kabah Ait Benhaddou, four nights wild camping equipment, desert guide and cook, camel caravan, meals + drinking water on trek, and accommodation in Marrakech at the end of the trip. Further details below.
The minimum group size is 4 and the maximum group size is 12. If the minimum group number is not reached we can still run the trip, and we will offer the trip at a different rate, notified to those interested.
- Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the desert of southern Morocco.
- Take the road to the kasbahs, most of which are inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
- Enjoy a camel ride and follow the footsteps of the ancient caravans in the Zagora desert.
- Sleep under the stars in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes of Zagora.
- Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and Zagora desert.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.